- UDP InfluxDB output now supported
- Telegraf will now compile on FreeBSD
- Users can now specify outputs as lists, allowing multiple outputs of the same type.
- Telegraf will no longer use docker-compose for “long” unit test, it has been changed to run docker commands in the Makefile. See
make docker-run and
make test will still run all unit tests with docker.
- Long unit tests are now run in CircleCI, with docker & race detector
- Redis plugin tag has changed from
- HAProxy plugin tag has changed from
- #331: Dont overwrite host tag in redis plugin.
- #336: Mongodb plugin should take 2 measurements.
- #351: Fix continual “CREATE DATABASE” in writes
- #360: Apply prefix before ShouldPass check. Thanks @sotfo!
Need immediate answers?
Get support from the InfluxDB experts
TL;DR InfluxDB Tech Tips – January 19, 2017 – January 19th, 2017
InfluxDB Week in Review – Jan 17, 2017 – January 17th, 2017
TL;DR InfluxDB Tech Tips – January 12, 2017 – January 12th, 2017
InfluxDB Week in Review – Jan 9, 2017 – January 9th, 2017
TL;DR InfluxDB Tech Tips – January 05, 2017 – January 5th, 2017
Tech Tips 40
Week In Review 51