The InfluxData team is growing
InfluxData seeks partners to pursue our vision of a data revolution through our time series data system. We don’t want people who just want jobs, but who want careers that fuel their personal and professional growth. Join a team that believes in a healthy balance of work and home life – one that believes we succeed together. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
Our employees are the heart of the company and only by having a core set of beliefs and values will we be successful. We hire and live by these core values:
We value each other
We recognize we come from a variety of backgrounds and have a variety of beliefs and values. We embrace each other as people, respect our differences, and are committed to working together to achieve our shared objectives.
We get stuff done
We are direct, truthful, action oriented, goal driven, and we take ownership. We work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, our community, and our partners.
We believe humility drives learning
We approach each other, our work, our customers, and our community with respect, candor, and humility. We are not greedy. We remain open to new ideas and are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
We embrace failure
We try things, break things, take risks, and believe failure is key to innovation. We bounce back from failure and learn quickly.
We are committed to open source
We believe in open source and are committed to participating in and contributing to the open source community in meaningful ways.
- Open office environment
- Healthy collaboration between teams and at all levels
- Mac laptop & equipment suited to your working needs
- Ergonomic desks and chairs
- Options for remote employees in various US states and countries
- Game room with board games, foosball and other options
In our SF Office:
- Cold brew coffee Keg
- Lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Organic food/snacks
- San Francisco Office is very close to BART and public transportation
- Medical/Dental/Vision- we cover the premiums for you AND any dependents
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account – company will match up to $1000 to your FSA
- Pre-tax commuter benefits with generous company contribution
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Time Off policy – and we actually encourage you to use it!
- Work / Life balance that is truly a part of our culture
Thoughts from our employees
Some of these roles that are posted in different locations denote that they’re open in general to remote candidates within the states that we support. From a remote perspective, we currently support Canada, the UK, Germany, Italy and the following US states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA.