The InfluxData team is growing
InfluxData seeks partners to pursue our vision of a data revolution through our time series data system. We don’t want people who just want jobs, but who want careers that fuel their personal and professional growth. Join a team that believes in a healthy balance of work and home life – one that believes we succeed together. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
Our employees are the heart of the company and only by having a core set of beliefs and values will we be successful. We hire and live by these core values:
We value each other
We recognize we come from a variety of backgrounds and have a variety of beliefs and values. We embrace each other as people, respect our differences, and are committed to working together to achieve our shared objectives.
We get stuff done
We are direct, truthful, action oriented, goal driven, and we take ownership. We work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, our community, and our partners.
We believe humility drives learning
We approach each other, our work, our customers, and our community with respect, candor, and humility. We are not greedy. We remain open to new ideas and are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
We embrace failure
We try things, break things, take risks, and believe failure is key to innovation. We bounce back from failure and learn quickly.
We are committed to open source
We believe in open source and are committed to participating in and contributing to the open source community in meaningful ways.
- Open office environment
- Healthy collaboration between teams and at all levels
- Mac laptop & equipment suited to your working needs
- Ergonomic desks and chairs
- Options for remote employees in various US states and countries
- Game room with board games, foosball and other options
In our SF Office:
- Cold brew coffee Keg
- Lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Organic food/snacks
- San Francisco Office is very close to BART and public transportation
- Medical/Dental/Vision- we cover the premiums for you AND any dependents
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account – company will match up to $1000 to your FSA
- Pre-tax commuter benefits with generous company contribution
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Time Off policy – and we actually encourage you to use it!
- Work / Life balance that is truly a part of our culture
Thoughts from our employees
All new InfluxData team members write a "Why I Came to InfluxData" blog post. I was supposed to write it a month ago when I started, but there's so much to learn here about the products and the amazing community that I started writing technical blogs straight away...read more
It’s my first week here at InfluxData, and I’ve been asked “Why would this IoT guy join InfluxData?” a bunch of times. Well glad you asked! First, a little bit about me as an IoT guy, and then why I joined InfluxData and why it’s a perfect fit. Who’s This IoT Guy? I...read more
Ever take a long break and think about changing careers or industries only to realize that you still absolutely love building high-performance databases? I did, and I’m thrilled to have recently joined InfluxData to continue that path. I took seven months off and in...read more
Contemplating a job change can be exciting, but it can also be difficult when it means leaving a place you actually enjoy working. I put this post together as a retrospective on why I decided to join InfluxData to lead the products organization. Welcome to 2017! What...read more