In this post we’ll recap the most interesting InfluxDB related content you may have missed in the last week or so.
Announcements, Blogs, Videos and How-Tos
- Monitoring the Magneto Cron with InfluxDB
- InfluxDB Tech Tips: July 14, 2016
- Video: Time-Series for Monitoring, Metrics, real-Time Analytics & IoT/Sensor Data
- Video: Updated “Intro to Telegraf” Virtual Training Playback
- Video: Updated “Intro to Kapacitor” Virtual Training Playback
- Tech Paper: InfluxDB tops Apache Cassandra in Write Performance by Up to 4.5x!
- Webinar: Why Build a Custom Metrics Solution When You Already Have NewRelic, AppDynamics and Splunk?”
- Webinar: Comparing InfluxDB vs Cassandra for Time-Series Use Cases
- Announcing InfluxEnterprise Beta: Clustering, Monitoring & Data Exploration for InfluxDB
- 2-Day InfluxDB Training in SF – Aug 18-19
- 1-Day InfluxDB Training in Austin – Sept 16
- FREE Virtual Training Playback Archive
InfluxDB Clusters on Your Infrastructure
We are pleased to announce the InfluxEnterprise Beta is now available! If you have been waiting for InfluxDB clustering to run on your infrastructure with the ability to rebalance nodes, plus a slick UI to deploy, manage and monitor the deployment, InfluxEnterprise is for you.
Claim your InfluxDB Hoodie
Does your company have an application or product that uses InfluxDB in production? We’d love to feature it on influxdata.com and give you a shout out on social media. As a “thank you” gift, we’ll send you an InfluxDB hoodie and a pack of stickers. Just fill out this simple form and we’ll let you know when your entry is live and the hoodie is in the mail. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thanks for the support!
- July 20: Webinar: Comparing InfluxDB vs Cassandra for Time-Series Use Cases
- July 21: Webinar: Why Build a Time-Series Based Metrics and Monitoring Solution When You Already Have NewRelic, AppDynamics and Splunk?
- August 18-19: Two-Day Hands-On InfluxDB Training in SF
- Sept 16: One-Day Hands-On InfluxDB Training in Austin
Are you the organizer of a Go, Big Data, DevOps or IoT Meetup? We’d be happy to come out and support your event with a talk, workshop and food & drink sponsorship! Drop us a line to get a conversation started: email@example.com.