If you are a developer in the Bay Area interested in leveling up your InfluxDB knowledge, read on…
We will be putting on an all-day training event here at the SF offices and need help deciding whether to hold it on Friday, Feb 19 or Saturday, Feb 20.
Please vote for a date on this Google Form if you are interested. Provide your email address and we’ll let you know when the Eventbrite page is live and you can register for the event.
Cost will be $199 with early-bird tickets priced at $149. Lunch, coffee, snacks and swag will be provided.
We are going to keep the class size small (under 20.)
Agenda is as follows:
* Getting Started with Time-Series Data, the TICK stack and InfluxDB Fundamentals
* Mastering the InfluxDB CLI and Configuration Options
* Understanding Continuous Queries and Retention Policies
* Performance Tuning and Schema Design
* Cluster Administration
* Intro to the Telegraf Collector and an Overview of the Plugin Ecosystem
* Backup and Recovery Best Practices