Coming soon! Our webinar just ended. Check back soon to watch the video.
Build Your IoT App with InfluxDB
Webinar Date: 2021-06-10 08:00:00 (Pacific Time)
Building your first IoT app or seeking a more efficient way to build your next one? Don’t miss this free 2-hour IoT App workshop on June 10. The workshop showcases a fully functional sample application called IoT Center and built on InfluxDB. With functions such as new IoT device registration, IoT device emulation through an embedded Virtual Device and device data visualization, IoT Center packs a punch. This demo application — based on Node.js and React — uses Kafka to write measurements and requires no DB installation with InfluxDB Cloud.
- Gain familiarity with Flux lang, which is designed for querying, analyzing, and acting on time series data
- Collect and visualize performance data of the Node.js application
- Stream time series data to your application using Kafka queues and InfluxDB
- Sign up for a free InfluxDB Cloud account at https://cloud2.influxdata.com in advance
- Three options available (via Google account, via Microsoft account or via email)
- Test login after the registration and save credentials for the workshop
- Installed the git command line tool (e.g. from https://git-scm.com/downloads)
- IoT Center clone
- Run: git clone https://github.com/bonitoo-io/iot-center-v2
- Installed Node.js (from https://nodejs.org/en/download)
- Installed yarn package manager (from https://classic.yarnpkg.com/en/docs/install)
- Installed required packages
- In the cloned directory
- Run: cd app
- Run: yarn install
Space is limited, so register now to save your spot and experience IoT-app-building time to awesome.
Director of Product Management, Bonitoo
Miroslav Malecha is Director of Product Management at Bonitoo.io. He has a background in computer science and has been focused on defining software products in data science, enterprise architectures and cloud computing. Prior to joining Bonitoo, Miroslav held product management positions at Good Data and Hewlett-Packard Software. When Mirek is not working, you can find him speeding down hills on his ebike in the forests near Prague.