A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha is available now. As described in our CTO Paul Dix’s original release announcement for InfluxDB 2.0, we will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these alpha builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage, but more for giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 14 – release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha includes the following enhancements:
- More responsive web UIs when graphing streamed flux responses
- An influxd tool to inspect and verify the write-ahead log
- Improved dropdown behavior when the dropdown is at the bottom of the browser window
- Flux library update to version 0.34.2. Explore the Flux release for the latest updates
Please download and explore our latest iteration. If you find issues or have questions, please post them in our InfluxDB Github Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far.
The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha can be downloaded here.