InfluxDB for Telecommunications
Discover how telecommunications organizations use InfluxDB to gain real-time insights into satellites, networks, and infrastructure.
Get Started Now
“InfluxDB has become our go-to database choice. Often if we are using a different tool, we figure out how to get data out of the tool into InfluxDB. It’s easier to use, performs better, and is cheaper.”
Senior Software Engineer, Vonage
Why use InfluxDB for Telecommunications?
Manage distributed networks
- Collect metrics from distributed cable modems using SNMP.
- Determine the health of distributed cable modems.
- Correlate all data sources to determine how service quality impacts revenue.
- Gain metrics from VM’s and containers supporting network’s infrastructure.
- Improve customer experience through better service.
- Demonstrate value of service provided to clients.
- Implement proactive customer service.
- Improve real-time alerting sent to various endpoints (i.e. email, Slack, and ServiceNow).
- Visualize outages and improve response time.
- Automate workflows in operational support.
- Reduce Mean time to repair (MTTR).
ResourcesRead, watch, and advance your knowledge by taking advantage of our content library.
Questions? Get Answers.