The Influx Team is Growing
InfluxData is looking for more inspired and driven people to join us. We’re in a phase of tremendous growth and building the team that will take us to the next level. As a company, we’re as committed to growing careers as we are to building a world-class company, all while enjoying an unparalleled work-life balance. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
Our employees are the heart of the company and only by having a core set of beliefs and values will we be successful.
We hire and live by these core values:
We value each otherWe recognize we come from a variety of backgrounds and have a variety of beliefs and values. We embrace each other as people, respect our differences, and are committed to working together to achieve our shared objectives.
We get stuff doneWe are direct, truthful, action oriented, goal driven, and we take ownership. We work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, our community, and our partners.
We believe humility drives learningWe approach each other, our work, our customers, and our community with respect, candor, and humility. We are not greedy. We remain open to new ideas and are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
We embrace failureWe try things, break things, take risks, and believe failure is key to innovation. We bounce back from failure and learn quickly.
We are committed to open sourceWe believe in open source and are committed to participating in and contributing to the open source community in meaningful ways.
- Medical/Dental/Vision, covered 100% paid for you and your entire family
- Pre-tax Flexible Spending Account with generous company contribution
- Pre-tax commuter benefits with generous company contribution
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flexible vacation policy – and we actually encourage you to use it!
- Open office environment & Open Door Policy with the executive team
- Mac laptop with large displays
- Ergonomic desks and chairs
- Ping pong and Foosball
- Office Coffee Keg
- Lunch on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Organic food/snacks
- San Francisco Office is close to BART and public transportation
- Many positions open for remote employees