Become an Influxer Open Positions
We build cool stuff for people who build cool stuff. We call it developer happiness (and we’re good at it). Sound exciting? Let's talk.
Core valuesDelivering Time to Awesome starts with being awesome ourselves. At InfluxData, we hire and lead by these core values:
We value each other
We recognize we come from a variety of backgrounds and have a variety of beliefs and values. We embrace each other as people, respect our differences, and are committed to working together to achieve our shared objectives.
We get stuff done
We are direct, truthful, action oriented, goal driven, and we take ownership. We work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, our community, and our partners.
We believe humility drives learning
We approach each other, our work, our customers, and our community with respect, candor, and humility. We are not greedy. We remain open to new ideas and are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
We embrace failure
We try things, break things, take risks, and believe failure is key to innovation. We bounce back from failure and learn quickly.
We are committed to open source
We believe in open source and are committed to participating in and contributing to the open source community in meaningful ways.
Life as an Influxer
- Remote-first, work from anywhere environment
- Allowance for home office setup or co-working space
- 10-minute workday company-wide stand-ups to stay connected with our colleagues from around the world!
- Fun, remote-friendly events throughout the year such as trivia, paint-alongs, yoga, Meditation Mondays, and many more.
- Diversity & Inclusion Counsel with educational events
- Paid volunteer time
- Work-life balance that is truly a part of our culture
Benefits & Perks
- Medical/Dental/Vision – we cover 100% of premiums for you and dependents
- Generous company contributions to your FSA or HSA
- Mental health programs through Nivati
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Fertility benefits and stipend through Carrot
- Employee wellbeing through Gympass+
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Time Off policy – and we actually encourage you to use it!
- Annual educational budget
- Financial planning and legal advice
What we love about InfluxData
Open source is the heart of InfluxData
“Open source provides a platform for accelerating learning, provoking new ideas and bringing like-minded individuals together under one cause. InfluxData has never lost its roots in this area. I have always found the forums and Slack channels to be afire with questions, new ideas, feature requests and most importantly answers. I now get to embed myself into this already great community and earn a living at the same time.”
Jay Clifford, Developer AdvocateRead the article
Valuing each other is how InfluxData succeeds
“As a ‘people person’ – not only in life but working in HR/People Operations – one of my top priorities in looking for a new role are the people I will be working with. Both with my direct team and the company overall. Everyone I spoke to prior to me joining, and even after, have been helpful, friendly, and genuinely interested in getting to know me. I even had a meeting with CEO Evan Kaplan in which he asked me about my hobbies and passions – not just about my skills for my role.”
Jennifer Gibson, People Operations CoordinatorRead the article
What others love about InfluxData
Developer happiness is the top priority for Influxers, but it's nice winning awards too. Check out our latest recognitions in culture, innovation and engineering.
Best Startup Employer
Best Place to Work
Best Workplace for Innovators
Best Place to Work
Some of these roles are posted in different locations to convey they’re open to remote candidates. InfluxData is currently hiring remote employees in North America, South America and across Europe.