The InfluxData team is growing
InfluxData seeks partners to pursue our vision of a data revolution through our time series data system. We don’t want people who just want jobs, but who want careers that fuel their personal and professional growth. Join a team that believes in a healthy balance of work and home life – one that believes we succeed together. If you enjoy innovating and collaborating with highly intelligent, motivated people who are also pretty fun to hang out with, you’re probably a good fit for us.
Our employees are the heart of the company and only by having a core set of beliefs and values will we be successful. We hire and live by these core values:
We value each other
We recognize we come from a variety of backgrounds and have a variety of beliefs and values. We embrace each other as people, respect our differences, and are committed to working together to achieve our shared objectives.
We get stuff done
We are direct, truthful, action oriented, goal driven, and we take ownership. We work together to deliver a great experience for our customers, our community, and our partners.
We believe humility drives learning
We approach each other, our work, our customers, and our community with respect, candor, and humility. We are not greedy. We remain open to new ideas and are committed to continuous learning and improvement.
We embrace failure
We try things, break things, take risks, and believe failure is key to innovation. We bounce back from failure and learn quickly.
We are committed to open source
We believe in open source and are committed to participating in and contributing to the open source community in meaningful ways.
- Remote-first environment
- Allowance for home office setup or co-working space
- Mac or PC laptop, quality headphones & other equipment suited to your liking
- Company-wide stand-ups daily. Stay connected with your colleagues from around the world!
- Fun, remote-friendly events throughout the year such as trivia, paint alongs, yoga, morning walks, and many more.
- Diversity & Inclusion Counsel with educational events
- Annual educational budget
- Friendly & collaborative working relationships within and across teams and departments
- Medical/Dental/Vision- we cover the premiums for you AND any dependents
- Generous company contributions to your FSA or HSA
- Mental health care programs such as TalkSpace and Headspace plus many other wellness perks
- 1:1 mentoring and professional coaching through Bravely
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability & Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Time Off policy – and we actually encourage you to use it!
- Work / Life balance that is truly a part of our culture
Thoughts from our employees
Some of these roles that are posted in different locations denote that they’re open in general to remote candidates within the states that we support. From a remote perspective, we currently support Canada, the UK, Germany, Italy and the following US states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, ID, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OH, OK, OR, TX, UT, VA, WA.