Release Announcement: InfluxDB 2.0.0 Beta 2
By Russ Savage / Jan 24, 2020 / InfluxDB, Release Notes
A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta is available now. We will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these beta builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage. Please join us in our InfluxDB Community Slack and help us by giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs. Please see our official announcement blog for a more detailed look at the capabilities and roadmap for InfluxDB 2.0 OSS.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Beta 2 release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta includes the following enhancements:
- Manifests have been updated to be compatible with Kubernetes Custom Resource Definitions and we have added Jsonnet support. This allows you to describe nearly any resource in InfluxDB in a simple text file. For more details, check out our updated documentation.
- Fixed an issue where the interval was not being calculated correctly for some queries. As a result, the queries were bringing back too much data. You should notice faster performance when querying your data through the browser.
- We added documentation for the updated Ruby Client Library for InfluxDB 2.0. It can be found in the Load Data > Client Libraries tab.
- Flux library update to version 0.59.5. Explore the Flux release for the latest updates.
Please download and explore our latest release. If you find issues or have questions, please join our InfluxDB Community Slack, post them in our InfluxDB GitHub Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far.
The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta can be downloaded here.