A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta is available now. We will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these beta builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage. Please join us in our InfluxDB Community Slack and help us by giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs. Please see our official announcement blog for a more detailed look at the capabilities and roadmap for InfluxDB 2.0 OSS.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Beta 5 — release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta includes the following enhancements:
- Resolved an issue where the Stacked Line Graph was not being calculated correctly in some cases.
- Updated the Group By in the Data Explorer to correctly use the available column names.
- Fixed many minor UI bugs to make working with your data in the browser much easier.
- The Flux library has been updated to v0.61.0. See the Flux Release Notes for details.
Please download and explore our latest release. If you find issues or have questions, please join our InfluxDB Community Slack, post them in our InfluxDB GitHub Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far.
The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta can be downloaded here.