A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta is available now. We will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these beta builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage. Please join us in our InfluxDB Community Slack and help us by giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs. Please see our official announcement blog for a more detailed look at the capabilities and roadmap for InfluxDB 2.0 OSS.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Beta 6 — release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta includes the following enhancements:
- The user interface has been updated with the new capabilities of Clockface 2. The full details can be found in the release notes.
- The Influx CLI tool now supports multiple profiles which allows you to keep credentials for multiple InfluxDB instances locally or in cloud and access them easily.
- Added new Geo library functions to Flux, allowing users to filter data based on latitude and longitude.
- The Flux library has been updated to v0.64.0. See the Flux Release Notes for details.
Please download and explore our latest release. If you find issues or have questions, please join our InfluxDB Community Slack, post them in our InfluxDB GitHub Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far.
The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta can be downloaded here.