InfluxData to Host Annual User Conference InfluxDays North America
By Company / Oct 12, 2021 / InfluxData, Newsroom, Press Releases
Featuring trainings, on-demand sessions and live keynotes, InfluxDays will showcase the impact of time series data across industries
SAN FRANCISCO, October 12, 2021 – InfluxData, creator of the leading time series platform InfluxDB, today announced that InfluxDays North America 2021 Virtual Experience will take place October 26-27. The event convenes InfluxData executives, customers, partners and its developer community to showcase how organizations around the world are innovating with InfluxDB to build transformative applications with time series data. Click here for a full list of InfluxDays sessions and register for the free event today.
“Increasingly developers are building applications with time as a foundational component. These real-time applications are all around us – extending from sensors and devices in our factories and vehicles to the entire software infrastructure including containers, VMs and networks,” said Brian Mullen, Chief Marketing Officer at InfluxData. “InfluxDays brings together two groups of builders – the community of developers who create these applications and the team who builds the platform to run them – InfluxDB. I look forward to hearing from our customers and partners about the future they are building.”
InfluxData executive, customer and community speakers include:
- Evan Kaplan, CEO, InfluxData: InfluxDB just had its biggest year ever. Evan explores how the explosive growth of time series data and the rise of IoT are changing the way we live, work and build.
- Paul Dix, Founder and CTO, InfluxData: We've come a long way from open source. Paul reflects on the InfluxDB journey thus far and what the future holds for both our product and our developer community.
- Tim Hall, Vice President of Products, InfluxData: Building a platform for builders. Tim examines the InfluxDB builders of today, the applications they are building, and the product path that lies ahead.
- Tanny Ng, Senior Product Manager, WP Engine: Ten million websites running through InfluxDB. Tammy discusses how WP Engine built its observability platform with InfluxDB, with maximum visibility and minimum downtime.
- Martin Moucka, Principal Network Engineer, Red Hat: Using InfluxDB and Flux at Red Hat scale. Martin shares how Red Hat harnessed the power of the Flux language to build its real-time network monitoring platform on InfluxDB.
- Tobias Braun, Software Architect, Herrenknecht AG: Boring tunnels into the Earth and sending data into InfluxDB. Tobias explains how the world's leading manufacturer of tunnel boring machines captures industrial IoT data from hundreds of construction projects using InfluxDB.
InfluxDays is a free event that includes training, on-demand sessions and live sessions for InfluxData’s global community of developers. The two-day virtual experience will highlight how InfluxDB delivers faster Time to Awesome for builders – with more tools and less code. Attendees will hear from the community of developers building applications on InfluxDB, as well as from InfluxData’s team of product managers and engineers building the platform itself. Sessions will explore how to create real-time applications for IoT, analytics and cloud-native services – all with time series data.
InfluxData will also announce winners of the InfluxData Community Awards, which celebrate developers who have made significant contributions to InfluxData products or the community over the past year. Awards recognize contributions in the following areas: InfluxDB, Telegraf, Flux Language and Community.
Register for InfluxDays North America 2021 at: https://www.influxdays.com/influxdays-north-america-2021-virtual-experience/
About InfluxData InfluxData is the creator of InfluxDB, the leading time series platform. We empower developers and organizations, such as Cisco, IBM, Lego, Siemens, and Tesla, to build transformative IoT, analytics and monitoring applications. Our technology is purpose-built to handle the massive volumes of time-stamped data produced by sensors, applications and computer infrastructure. Easy to start and scale, InfluxDB gives developers time to focus on the features and functionalities that give their apps a competitive edge. InfluxData is headquartered in San Francisco, with a workforce distributed throughout the U.S. and across Europe. For more information, visit www.influxdata.com and follow us @InfluxDB.