In this post we’ll recap the most interesting InfluxDB related content you may have missed in the last week or so.
Announcements, Blogs, Videos and How-Tos
- BLOG: Hacktoberfest, InfluxDB sensor, error reporting and weather.
- Announcing the new Chronograf, a UI for the TICK Stack & a complete open source monitoring solution
- InfluxDB 1.1 released with up to 60% performance increase and new query functionality
- Kubernetes Monitoring and Autoscaling with Telegraf and Kapacitor
- We’re Going to GrafanaCon 2016
- A Shoutout to our Contributors!
- TL;DR InfluxDB Tech Tips – Nov. 17
- We’re Hiring!
- FREE “Performance Tuning and Schema Design” Virtual training – Dec. 1
- FREE “Intro to Telegraf and the Plugin Ecosystem” Virtual training – Dec 8
- FREE Virtual Training Playback Archive
Multi-tenant support for Grafana available on InfluxCloud
Due to the great feedback from our customers, we are excited to announce that we are adding dedicated instances of Grafana to InfluxCloud. We know that the data our customers collect about their applications and services is powerful, and that allowing configurable access to different groups and users in their organization to view this information with their own dashboards extends this power.
Made.com uses InfluxDB for storing metrics that they gathered with their Collectd and Riemann stack. InfluxDB is the heart of their monitoring system.
Made.com allows consumers to purchase original furniture designs at affordable prices, by cutting out the middle-man.
Claim your InfluxDB Hoodie
Does your company have an application or product that uses InfluxDB in production? We’d love to feature it on influxdata.com and give you a shout out on social media. As a “thank you” gift, we’ll send you an InfluxDB hoodie and a pack of stickers. Just fill out this simple form at the bottom of the page and we’ll let you know when your entry is live and the hoodie is in the mail. Drop us a line at email@example.com if you have any questions. Thanks for the support!