In this post we’ll recap the most interesting InfluxDB related content you may have missed in the last week or so.
Announcements, Blogs, Videos and How-Tos
- BLOG: Test Automation Guru // JMeter – Server Performance Monitoring with Collectd + InfluxDB + Grafana
- BLOG: Monitoring , metrics collection and visualization using InfluxDB and Grafana
- VIDEO: Taking your JMeter test monitoring to the next level (Ft. PerfAcademy)
- InfluxDB Markedly Outperforms OpenTSDB in Time-Series Data & Metrics Benchmark
- Announcing the new Chronograf, a UI for the TICK Stack & a complete open source monitoring solution
- InfluxDB 1.1 released with up to 60% performance increase and new query functionality
- Kubernetes Monitoring and Autoscaling with Telegraf and Kapacitor
- TL;DR InfluxDB Tech Tips – Nov. 24
- We’re Hiring!
- LIVE “How to spin up the TICK Stack in a Kubernetes instance” Webinar – Nov 29
- FREE “Performance Tuning and Schema Design” Virtual training – Dec. 1
- FREE “Intro to Telegraf and the Plugin Ecosystem” Virtual training – Dec 8
Multi-tenant support for Grafana available on InfluxCloud
Due to the great feedback from our customers, we are excited to announce that we are adding dedicated instances of Grafana to InfluxCloud. We know that the data our customers collect about their applications and services is powerful, and that allowing configurable access to different groups and users in their organization to view this information with their own dashboards extends this power.
Playtika started implementing dynamic monitoring for their custom metrics. They send data to Kafka, after that their consumers send data to InfluxDb. Then we use Grafana for visualization and our own services for dynamic alerts. InfluxDB is the most powerful technology at this moment. We can store a lot of metrics and manipulate them. InfluxDB makes our developers happier.
Playtika captivates audiences with beautifully produced, highly immersive social games. We consider ourselves storytellers and artists, gamers and strategists. We pair art with science—sophisticated algorithms that deliver a pace and rhythm in each game and heighten the thrill of winning. Whether players are looking for something that is funny or dramatic, playful or full of intrigue, Playtika’s diverse portfolio of games will inspire them to play, stay and ultimately pay for a highly entertaining experience.
Claim your InfluxDB Hoodie
Does your company have an application or product that uses InfluxDB in production? We’d love to feature it on influxdata.com and give you a shout out on social media. As a “thank you” gift, we’ll send you an InfluxDB hoodie and a pack of stickers. Just fill out this simple form at the bottom of the page and we’ll let you know when your entry is live and the hoodie is in the mail. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thanks for the support!