InfluxDB Week in Review Oct 10, 2016
By Chris Churilo / Oct 10, 2016 / General
In this post we'll recap the most interesting InfluxDB related content you may have missed in the last week or so.
Announcements, Blogs, Videos and How-Tos
- Use Docker to setup a simple monitoring stack by using Collectd, Influxdb and Grafana
- FREE Virtual Training Playback Archive
- In-Person InfluxDB Training Dates
- InfluxDB Tech Tips – Oct 6
- FREE "Intro to Telegraf and the Plugin Ecosystem" webinar on 10/13
- FREE "Intro to Kapacitor for Alerting and Anomaly Detection" webinar on 10/20
Monitoring and alerting with Kapacitor available on InfluxDB Cloud
Kapacitor, the InfluxData project for monitoring and alerting on time series data, is available on InfluxDB Cloud. Customers can now add a fully managed instance of Kapacitor starting at $200 per month. Using Kapacitor’s API, users can create and enable TICKscripts on our cloud. Read the blog about the new add-on or watch the video.
Claim your InfluxDB Hoodie
Does your company have an application or product that uses InfluxDB in production? We’d love to feature it on influxdata.com and give you a shout out on social media. As a “thank you” gift, we’ll send you an InfluxDB hoodie and a pack of stickers. Just fill out this simple form at the bottom of the page and we’ll let you know when your entry is live and the hoodie is in the mail. Drop us a line at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks for the support!