A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha is available now. As described in our CTO Paul Dix’s original release announcement for InfluxDB 2.0, we will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these alpha builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage, but more for giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 13 — release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha includes the following enhancements:
- Ability to select values other than time for the X and Y axis
- Option to shade the area below lines in line graphs
- Improvements in displaying prefixes for binary line graph’s y-axis ticks
- Many UI and Task related bug fixes and performance improvements
- Updated Flux library to version 0.32.1. Check out the Flux library release for the latest updates.
Please download and explore our latest iteration. If you find issues or have questions, please post them in our InfluxDB Github Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far.
The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha can be downloaded here.