A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha is available now. As described in our CTO Paul Dix’s original release announcement for InfluxDB 2.0, we will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these alpha builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage, but more for giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 18 — release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha includes the following enhancements:
- Added the ability to Monitor and Alert on your data. Build checks for anomalies in your data or missing information then send notification using Slack, PagerDuty, or HTTP post.
- Removed the need to use tokens when building out Tasks. They now use the permissions of the user that created them.
- Tons of UI improvements based on user feedback.
- Flux library update to version 0.49.0. Explore the Flux release for the latest updates.
Please download and explore our latest iteration. If you find issues or have questions, please post them in our InfluxDB Github Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far.
The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha can be downloaded here.