Release Announcement: InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 4
By Russ Savage / Feb 21, 2019 / InfluxDB, Release Notes
A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha is available now. As described in our CTO Paul Dix’s original release announcement for InfluxDB 2.0, we will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these alpha builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage, but more for giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 4 release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha includes the following enhancements:
- Added the ability to select a custom time range for building queries and using dashboards.
- You can now set a custom x-axis range for histogram graph type which allows you to see changes in distributions easier.
- Tasks can now be executed manually when needed from the UI.
- Added the ability to create labels from the add labels overlay.
- Updated Flux library to version 0.20.0. Check out the Flux library changelog for the latest updates.
Please download and explore our latest iteration. If you find issues or have questions, please post them in our InfluxDB Github Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far.
The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha can be downloaded here.