NOTE FOR EXISTING ALPHA USERS: This release includes a breaking change to the format that TSM and index data are stored on disk. Any existing local time series data will not be queryable once InfluxDB is upgraded to this release. Please see the release notes for additional details on how to upgrade while keeping your organizations, user, dashboards, tasks, and other configuration data.
A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha is available now. As described in our CTO Paul Dix’s original release announcement for InfluxDB 2.0, we will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these alpha builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage, but more for giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 5 — release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha includes the following enhancements:
- Incorporated tons of UI enhancements based on user feedback sessions to make navigation clearer. Lists and new user onboarding flows have been updated to work on smaller screens.
- Task runs and logs are available in the UI
- Redesigned adding labels to resources and updated the notes to include live preview
- Updated Flux library to version 0.21.4. Check out the Flux library changelog for the latest updates.
Please download and explore our latest iteration. If you find issues or have questions, please post them in our InfluxDB Github Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far.
The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha can be downloaded here.