Release Announcement: InfluxDB 2.0.0 Beta 12
Russ Savage /
Jun 12, 2020
A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta is available now. We will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these beta builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage. Please join us in our InfluxDB Community Slack and help us by giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs. Please see our official announcement blog for a more detailed look at the capabilities and roadmap for InfluxDB 2.0 OSS.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Beta 12 release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta includes the following enhancements:
- InfluxDB Client Only Binaries We have added pre-built binaries that contain the
influxcommand line tool only, which is useful for those users that want to interact with remote instances of InfluxDB or our InfluxDB Cloud. You can find these binaries on our downloads page.
- InfluxDB Templates We continue to enable more GitOps style workflows with state using the
influx stackscommand. Using this capability, it is now possible to declaratively create, update, export, and delete groups of resources in the platform. Please join us on Slack with any questions.
- InfluxDB UI Performance Our native InfluxDB UI is getting faster. We've worked to improve response times in the application and provide more feedback to the user to understand what work is being performed behind the scenes. This work is ongoing as we continue to identify bottlenecks and fix them.
- Upgraded to Flux v0.69.2 Flux has been updated to the latest version which includes support for fetching data from Snowflake Servers, posting to Discord channels, and much more.
Please download and explore our latest release. If you find issues or have questions, please join our InfluxDB Community Slack, post them in our InfluxDB GitHub Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far.
The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta can be downloaded here.