Telegraf 1.24.1 maintenance release fixes memory leak for plugins
Samantha Wang /
Sep 19, 2022
This new maintenance release for Telegraf is available now.
- Telegraf 1.24.1 — Release Notes
- Telegraf will now let you know if the configuration file passed is not a text file.
- We fixed an issue where window tests were timing out by enabling global confirmation for installing the
Input plugin updates
- Ceph Input
- The Ceph plugin is now modernized to work with metrics in version 15.0.
- Modbus Input
- Plugin no longer fails if a single server reports errors.
- NTPQ Input
- Plugin now handles duration fields that only contain
Processor plugin updates
- Parser Processor
- We added the ability to parse tags in the processor parser.
- We fixed a memory leak for plugins using
- We removed some special handling of parsers and unwrapped the remaining parsers.
- CSV Parser
- We removed direct checks for the parser type.
- XPath Parser
- We added an array index when expanding names.
cloud.google.com/go/pubsubfrom 1.24.0 to 1.25.1</code>
github.com/urfave/cli/v2from 2.14.1 to 2.16.3
github.com/aws/aws-sdk-go-v2/service/ec2from 1.52.1 to 1.54.4
github.com/wavefronthq/wavefront-sdk-gofrom 0.10.2 to 0.10.4
cloud.google.com/go/bigquery` from 1.33.0 to 1.40.0
Head to our Downloads page to get the latest Telegraf release. If you find issues or have questions, please join our InfluxDB Community Slack, post them in our InfluxDB GitHub Repo or our Community site, and we will take a look.
Please fill out this form if you are interested in being included in testing bug fixes and features for plugins and systems you are using. Telegraf maintainers will tag you on pull requests to test artifacts. This will help us better address bugs that may arise after a release.