Telegraf 1.22.3 released with Security updates for Go
By Samantha Wang / May 02, 2022 / Telegraf, Release Notes
This new maintenance release for Telegraf is available now.
- Telegraf 1.22.3 – Release Notes
- We updated to Go 1.18.1 to address a security fix for CVE-2022-24675
Input plugin updates
- GNMI Input
- The GNMI input plugin now uses the external XPath parser, which has been more extensively tested.
- InfluxDB Listener Input
- We removed duplicate InfluxDB listener writes with the upstream parser
- System Input
- Reduce log level in disk plugin back to original level
Head to our Downloads page to get the latest Telegraf release. If you find issues or have questions, please join our InfluxDB Community Slack, post them in our InfluxDB GitHub Repo or our Community site, and we will take a look.
Please fill out this form if you are interested in being included in testing bug fixes and features for plugins and systems you are using. Telegraf maintainers will tag you on pull requests to test artifacts. This will help us better address bugs that may arise after a release.