Telegraf 1.23.2 release resolves faulty deprecation warnings
Samantha Wang /
Jul 11, 2022
This new maintenance release for Telegraf is available now.
- Telegraf 1.23.2 — Release Notes
- We fixed an issue in Telegraf 1.23.1 where Telegraf outputed deprecation warnings for non-deprecated plugins and options by restoring old behavior and adding tests.
Input plugin updates
- HTTP Input
- The HTTP Input Plugin now allows for both a 200 and 201 response code when generating authentication using the cookie authentication plugin.
- SQL Server Input
- Plugin now uses bigint for
- GNMI Input
- We reworked how to handle tag-only subscriptions to support more complex cases/lookups and to improve concurrency.
- SNMP Input
- Plugin now sets gosnmp’s
UseUnconnectedUDPSocketto true when using UDP.
github.com/docker/dockerfrom 20.10.14 to 20.10.17
Head to our Downloads page to get the latest Telegraf release. If you find issues or have questions, please join our InfluxDB Community Slack, post them in our InfluxDB GitHub Repo or our Community site, and we will take a look.
Please fill out this form if you are interested in being included in testing bug fixes and features for plugins and systems you are using. Telegraf maintainers will tag you on pull requests to test artifacts. This will help us better address bugs that may arise after a release.