MQTT topic parsing, SNMP trap plugin, and SQL Server input improvements with Telegraf 1.23.3
By Samantha Wang / Jul 25, 2022 / Telegraf, Release Notes
This new maintenance release for Telegraf is available now.
- Telegraf 1.23.3 — Release Notes
- Cookie common plugin now uses
Input plugin updates
- OpenStack Input
- The OpenStack plugin now uses the v3 volume library to fix an issue with storage volume API fails.
- MQTT Consumer Input
- We fixed an issue with topic parsing that would produce an error if the topic had a prefix of
- SNMP Trap Input
- We resolved a
nil mappanic that occurred when running the plugin with the netSNMP translator.
- SQL Server Input
- We set a lower deadlock priority on queries in the plugin.
Parser plugin updates
- The Histogram infinity bucket is now always present in the Prometheus parser.
github.com/antchfx/jsonqueryfrom 1.1.5 to 1.2.0
Head to our Downloads page to get the latest Telegraf release. If you find issues or have questions, please join our InfluxDB Community Slack, post them in our InfluxDB GitHub Repo or our Community site, and we will take a look.
Please fill out this form if you are interested in being included in testing bug fixes and features for plugins and systems you are using. Telegraf maintainers will tag you on pull requests to test artifacts. This will help us better address bugs that may arise after a release.