Industrial IoT | Live Demonstration
Session date: Feb 14, 2024 07:00am (Pacific Time)
In this live technical demo, discover through real-life use cases how companies use InfluxDB in their production-ready environments to support predictive analytics, improve overall equipment effectiveness, and reduce downtime.
Join our live demo to learn how InfluxDB can help you:
- Provide real-time monitoring of operational technology devices at scale
- Improve overall equipment effectiveness & proactive operations
- Deploy intelligent edge by connecting real-time edge and having a single pane of glass to gain visibility on all the edge data
- Lower storage costs & TCO and access historical data without sacrificing part of your analysis
- Connect with machine learning and data science tools to gain better insight and build the foundation of your industrial analytics.
Don’t want to wait? You can watch a previously recorded session here.
Solutions Engineer, InfluxData
Ben Corbett is a Solutions Engineer at InfluxData. He has been working in the real-time solutions space since graduating with a 1st class Masters from the University of Bath in Mechanical Engineering, putting his love for connecting the digital and physical worlds in practice through developing many IoT platforms and real-time applications across the Energy, Manufacturing, Agriculture, Construction, Smart Building and Electric Vehicle spaces. Since joining InfluxData, Ben has worked with our EMEA and APAC customers to understand and demonstrate the value of InfluxDB as applied to their specific use case or time series challenges.