Coming soon! Our webinar just ended. Check back soon to watch the video.
How to build an IoT app workshop
What you’ll learn
In this hands-on workshop, you will:
- Gain familiarity with Flux lang, which is designed for querying, analyzing, and acting on time series data
- Collect and visualize performance data of the Node.js application
Space is limited, so register soon to take advantage of this free 2-hour IoT workshop.
- Sign up for a free InfluxDB Cloud account at https://cloud2.influxdata.com in advance
- Three options available (via Google account, via Microsoft account or via email)
- Test login after the registration and save credentials for the workshop
- Installed the git command line tool (e.g. from https://git-scm.com/downloads)
- IoT Center clone
- Run: git clone https://github.com/bonitoo-io/iot-center-v2
- Installed Node.js (from https://nodejs.org/en/download)
- Installed yarn package manager (from https://classic.yarnpkg.com/en/docs/install)
- Installed required packages
- In the cloned directory
- Run: cd app
- Run: yarn install
Director of Product Management, Bonitoo
Miroslav Malecha is Director of Product management at Bonitoo.io. He has a background in computer science and has been focused on defining software products in data science, enterprise architectures and cloud computing. Prior to joining Bonitoo, Miroslav held product management positions at Good Data and Hewlett-Packard Software. When Mirek is not working, you can find him speeding down hills on his ebike in the forests near Prague.