The first-ever virtual InfluxDays is coming up fast, with two days of talks scheduled for June 23rd & 24th. We hope you can join us for the opportunity to share, learn, and network from the comfort of your own home or office. InfluxDays has been growing and getting better every year — thanks, in no small part, to our incredible speakers and presenters who come out to share with other members of the time series community. Our speakers and agenda are now finalized, and we here at InfluxData are getting excited about the awesome lineup we have in store for attendees in 2020.
2020 marks the first year that InfluxData is presenting InfluxDays as a fully-remote event, at no cost to attendees. For this milestone edition, we will be featuring thought leaders from organizations like Volvo, Grafana, BAI Communications, and Redmonk; sharing their experiences and insights on leveraging time series data in their real-life use cases.
Conference attendees will gain first-hand knowledge and inspiration from speakers and other InfluxDB community members to help you build and optimize your DevOps infrastructure and application monitoring, real-time analytics, and IoT applications for maximum business value.
Attendees will hear from an amazing lineup of speakers this year, including:
- Volvo: History of Monitoring at Volvo Cars
- BAI Communications: Detecting Subway Overcrowding in Real Time using InfluxDB
- Redmonk analyst James Governor (author of “The New Kingmakers”): How Developers are Using Time Series Data in Their Applications
Additionally, we’ll be joined by our awesome leadership team, who will be presenting on the latest and greatest developments around InfluxDB, including:
- Paul Dix, InfluxData Founder and CTO: Opening Keynote & InfluxDB Update
- Tim Hall, InfluxData VP of Products: InfluxDB Roadmap
- Barbara Nelson, Head of Applications at InfluxData: Best Practices for Data Ingestion into InfluxDB
- Johnny Steenbergen, Tech Lead User Tools Team at InfluxData: Zero to Awesome Infrastructure with Influx Templates/Packages
We hope you are able to join us on June 23rd & 24th for two days of great speakers and interaction with other community members interested and passionate about time series data. Registration is completely free, so you have nothing to lose! Register today and tune in live to find out why time series databases are the fastest growing database segment providing real-time observability and monitoring.