In this post we’ll recap the most interesting InfluxDB related content you may have missed in the last week or so.
Announcements, Blogs, Videos and How-Tos
- Why Community Matters
- InfluxDB 1.2 released with subqueries and 50% better write throughput on larger hardware
- Exploding Demand for Monitoring Solutions
- Velocity and Maturity
- TL;DR InfluxDB Tech Tips – Mar. 2
- We’re Hiring!
- Upcoming Live Virtual Training
- Intro to Telegraf and the Plugin Ecosystem – Feb. 23
- Intro to Kapacitor for Alerting and Anomaly Detection – Mar. 2
- Introduction to the TICK Stack and InfluxDB Enterprise – Mar. 9
- InfluxDB & Telegraf – Mar 16
Voiture Expert uses InfluxDB to monitor the different machinery inputs such as temperature and humidity. They love it’s price, simplicity and the level of support they get.
Voiture Expert is a resource to purchase a great car for a reasonable price.
Claim your InfluxDB Hoodie
Does your company have an application or product that uses InfluxDB in production? We’d love to feature it on influxdata.com and give you a shout out on social media. As a “thank you” gift, we’ll send you an InfluxDB hoodie and a pack of stickers. Just fill out this simple form at the bottom of the page and we’ll let you know when your entry is live and the hoodie is in the mail. Drop us a line at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks for the support!