Please Vote: All-Day InfluxDB Training Date
By Jimmy Guerrero / Jan 20, 2016 / Community
If you are a developer in the Bay Area interested in leveling up your InfluxDB knowledge, read on…
We will be putting on an all-day training event here at the SF offices and need help deciding whether to hold it on Friday, Feb 19 or Saturday, Feb 20.
Please vote for a date on this Google Form (formerly https://goo.gl/forms/ITORz5eRI0) if you are interested. Provide your email address and we’ll let you know when the Eventbrite page is live and you can register for the event.
Cost will be $199 with early-bird tickets priced at $149. Lunch, coffee, snacks and swag will be provided.
We are going to keep the class size small (under 20.)
Agenda is as follows:
- Getting Started with Time-Series Data, the TICK stack and InfluxDB Fundamentals
- Mastering the InfluxDB CLI and Configuration Options
- Understanding Continuous Queries and Retention Policies
- Performance Tuning and Schema Design
- Cluster Administration
- Intro to the Telegraf Collector and an Overview of the Plugin Ecosystem
- Backup and Recovery Best Practices