Build Your Apps Faster with InfluxDB and AWS
When building data-intensive applications, you need to keep your data as close to your application as possible. This is why InfluxDB offers multiple cloud vendors and regions. For your AWS-based applications, you can choose InfluxDB with AWS in US West (Oregon), Europe (Frankfurt), US East (Virginia), or Asia Pacific (Sydney) with many more regions coming soon. You can choose your journey at InfluxData and choose one of the AWS regions in InfluxDB Cloud, or you can start your journey in the AWS Marketplace to purchase InfluxDB Cloud with your AWS credits to keep all your expenses centralized. Either way, you will be able to keep your entire stack in the AWS region of your choice to avoid unnecessary latency and the cost of moving data.
Some highlights from this tech paper covering how to build your apps faster with InfluxDB and AWS:
- Support for your AWS toolset - To support the set of AWS components you have already chosen as a core component of your application, InfluxDB comes with a number of integrations and tools to help you take advantage of these choices.
- IoT application building - If you're pulling data from IoT devices and sensors into AWS, you can use one of the IoT-specific Telegraf plugins.
- InfluxDB Client Libraries - Code in the languages you love by integrating with one of 13 client libraries.
Also in this paper:
- The benefits of an API-first approach for building applications
- Examples of real-world applications with time series at their core
AWSAmazon Web Services (AWS) is a subsidiary of Amazon.com that provides on-demand cloud computing platforms to individuals, companies and governments, allowing subscribers to have a full-fledged virtual cluster of computers, available all the time, through the internet. Learn more about InfluxData's partnership with AWS.