FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Dan Spalding, InfluxData
408-960-9297 | [email protected]
The Age of Instrumentation Fuels Need for Talks on Monitoring and Analytics around IoT and DevOps Monitoring and Analytic Workloads
SAN FRANCISCO — May 3, 2018 — InfluxData, the modern Open Source Platform built specifically for metrics, events and other time series data that empowers developers to build next-generation monitoring, analytics and IoT applications, today announced that it will present on time series data monitoring and analysis at important industry events around the world this month.
Metrics, events, and other time-based data are being generated at an exponential rate, as there is a growing requirement for analyzing today’s complex environments in today’s age of instrumentation. The InfluxData Platform provides a comprehensive set of tools and services to accumulate metrics and events data, analyze the data, and act on the data via powerful visualizations and notifications.
InfluxData will participate at a number of important events globally in May, including:
- ICTP-IAEA School on LoRa Enabled Radiation and Environmental Monitoring Sensors; Trieste, Italy. David Simmons (@davidgsIoT), InfluxData IoT Evangelist, will present “Using INFLUX for IoT Projects” on May 7 at 9 am and 10:30 am CEST in the Enrico Fermi Building SciFab Lab; and will conduct “INFLUX Demo” on May 9 at 11:30 am CEST in the Enrico Fermi Building SciFab Lab.
- Eclipse IoT, Santa Clara, Calif. Mr. Simmons will present “Pushing IoT Analytics to the Edge” on May 17 at 10:10 am PDT.
- DevOps Silicon Valley; Mountain View, Calif. Katy Farmer (@TheKaterTot), InfluxData Developer Advocate, will present “How to be Happy Being Average” on May 17 at 11:45 am PDT.
InfluxData is the overwhelming leader among Time Series Database management systems, according to DB-Engines’ latest results published last month. Its unique features enable customers to quickly build:
- Monitoring, alerting and notification applications supporting their DevOps initiatives
- IoT applications supporting millions of events per second, providing new business value around predictive maintenance and real-time alerting and control
- Real-time analytics applications that are focused on streaming data and anomaly detection
InfluxData has rapidly built its developer and customer base across industries – including manufacturing, financial services, energy, and telecommunications – by delivering the fastest growing Open Source Platform that enables customers to derive better business insights, data-driven real-time actions, and a consolidated single view of their entire infrastructure – from applications to microservices, and from systems to sensors. More than 400 customers, including Cisco Systems, Coupa Software, IBM, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, Nordstrom, and Tesla, have selected InfluxData as their modern data platform for metrics and events. InfluxData is pioneering the shift to time series in a modern metrics and events platform, and is making it possible for customers to become data-driven and take on digital transformation initiatives.
InfluxData, the creator of InfluxDB, delivers a modern Open Source Platform built from the ground up for analyzing metrics and events (time series data) for DevOps and IoT applications. Whether the data comes from humans, sensors, or machines, InfluxData empowers developers to build next-generation monitoring, analytics, and IoT applications faster, easier, and to scale delivering real business value quickly. Based in San Francisco, InfluxData’s more than 400 customers include Cisco, eBay, IBM and Siemens. Visit https://www.influxdata.com/. Twitter: @influxdb.
InfluxData, InfluxCloud and InfluxDB are all trademarked by InfluxData. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.