RabbitMQ Monitoring Cluster
RabbitMQ is open source message broker software (sometimes called message-oriented middleware) that implements the Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP). The RabbitMQ server is written in the Erlang programming languageand is built on the Open Telecom Platform framework for clustering and failover. Client libraries to interface with the broker are available for all major programming languages. Telegraf allow for RabbitMQ monitoring of data.
Telegraf Input Plugin: RabbitMQ
This plugin gathers statistics from your RabbitMQ monitoring cluster. It reads metrics from RabbitMQ servers via the RabbitMQ Management Plugin.
RabbitMQ open source message broker is lightweight and easy to deploy on premises and in the cloud. Key features include:
- Supports asynchronous messaging
- Can be deployed with BOSH, Chef, Docker and Puppet
- Distributed deployment
- Enterprise and Cloud-Ready
- Has a diverse array of tools & plugins
- Has HTTP-API, command line tool, and UI for managing and monitoring it