Movement to Modern Time Series Platform Accelerates Growth
San Francisco—June 28, 2017—InfluxData, the modern open source platform built from the ground up for metrics and events, is excited to celebrate 300 customers using InfluxData since its release nine months ago. InfluxData has rapidly built its developer and customer base across industries—including manufacturing, financial services, energy, and telecommunications—by delivering the fastest growing Time Series Platform that enables customers to derive better business insights, data-driven real-time actions, and a consolidated single view of all their infrastructure, from applications to microservices, and from systems to sensors.
“Our amazing customer growth is driven by the business imperative to instrument and monitor everything in real time with nanosecond precision,” said Evan Kaplan, CEO, InfluxData. “We are seeing the acceleration in the market from general purpose databases to purpose-built, modern Time Series Platforms for metrics and events.”
Companies like Cisco, Coupa, IBM, LineMetrics, Nordstrom, Tesla and many others have selected InfluxData as their modern data platform for metrics and events. InfluxData is pioneering the shift to this modern Time Series Platform and making it possible for customers become data-driven and take on digital transformation initiatives.
Supporting Customer Quotes
- BBOXX, who develops and manufactures products to provide affordable, clean solar energy to off-grid communities in the developing world, used InfluxData to become a data-driven business. “The speed, reliability, and scalability of InfluxDB Cloud allow us to store, query and analyze data in real-time from every one of our 70,000 units worldwide,” said Mansoor Hamayun, CEO, BBOXX.
- NewVoiceMedia provides a cloud communications platform helping organizations worldwide build a more personal relationship with every customer or prospect. “InfluxData provides deep insight into our systems, applications, and services,” said Kulvinder Singh, Engineering Manager at NewVoiceMedia. “We detect, investigate and resolve issues before they have a chance of becoming customer affecting and easily instrument new features for function, performance and business intelligence. These capabilities enable us to maintain high availability with high feature velocity. InfluxData has made this as fun as it gets—that’s hard, chapeau!”
- tado°, a company that is focused on home climate control, uses InfluxDB Cloud to gather analytics data collected from its hundreds of thousands of units across the globe, to power their smartphone apps which helps their customers understand their energy usage and determine their ideal setting. “InfluxDB has been great for our environment because it seemed to be built for our specific use case,” said Michal Knizek, Head of Server Development.
InfluxData, the creator of InfluxDB, delivers a modern open source platform built from the ground up for metrics and events (time series data). Whether the data comes from humans, sensors, or machines, InfluxData empowers developers to build next-generation monitoring, analytics, and IoT applications faster, easier, and to scale delivering real business value quickly. Based in San Francisco, InfluxData has more than 300 customers including Autodesk, Cisco, eBay, and SolarCity. Visit influxdata.com. Twitter: @influxdb.
Ruth Busbee, InfluxData
510-910-6732 | [email protected]
- Read about our customer success stories and see how they incorporate InfluxData within their systems.
- Understand what makes a modern time series platform and its requirements.
- Find out what makes InfluxData’s open source time series platform different from others.