InfluxDB Week in Review - April 18, 2016
Jimmy Guerrero /
Apr 15, 2016
In this post we’ll recap the most interesting InfluxDB related content you may have missed in the last week or so.
Announcements, Blogs, Videos, Articles, Docs and How-Tos
- FREE InfluxDB Virtual Training on April 21 - Mastering the InfluxDB CLI and Configuration Options
- SF InfluxDB Meetup on April 27 - Continuous Queries, Aquaponics IoT and Go Bootcamp
- InfluxDB Training in SF on April 29
- InfluxDB Training in New York City on May 1st
- InfluxDB Tech Tips - April 14, 2016
- Comparing Database Technologies for Managing Time-Series Data
- Introducing ReactiveInflux: A Non-Blocking InfluxDB Driver for Scala & Java
- How to Build an InfluxDB Docker Image and JMeter Monitoring
Facile.it collects a huge amount of data from their customers that trigger a number of actions that are an order of magnitude bigger than the data itself. They quickly discovered that a purpose-built time-series database like InfluxDB was the appropriate solution for their use case. The most important features for Facile.it are the ability to aggregate data and perform continuous queries. The fact that InfluxDB is well integrated with Grafana was another important reason for them selecting InfluxDB.
Facile.it is an online insurance comparison platform. They help people find the best price on insurance, allowing them to save up to 500 Euros/year.
Develon uses the TICK-stack to seamless deploy monitoring solutions for some of the most popular eCommerce sites in Italy including Dainese, Air Dolomiti, Marco Bicego, Ducati and Brembo.
Develon is a brand, marketing, web and eCommerce solutions consultancy.
Mirubee uses InfluxDB as its primary engine for storing billions of energy measurements. InfluxDB’s powerful TSM storage engine helps them reduce the amount of hardware needed while keeping the flexibility of a time-series oriented query language.
Mirubee is a real-time energy data monitoring and analysis platform. They apply machine learning algorithms to provide insights on individual and collective energy usage. Mirubee gives its users information about how they use their energy so they can be more efficient and reduce their energy bills.
Get Your InfluxDB Hoodie While they Last!
Does your company have an application or product that uses InfluxDB in production? We’d love to feature it on influxdata.com and give you a shout out on social media. As a “thank you” gift, we’ll send you an InfluxDB hoodie and a pack of stickers. Just fill out this simple form and we’ll let you know when your entry is live and the hoodie is in the mail. Drop us a line at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks for the support!
- April 19: CurrencyFair Engineering Meetup - Dublin
- April 21: FREE Virtual Training: Mastering the InfluxDB CLI - Webinar
- April 28: FREE Virtual Training: Continuous Queries and Retention Policies - Webinar
- April 27: InfluxDB SF Meetup - San Francisco
- April 29: InfluxDB Training - San Francisco
- May 1: InfluxDB Training - New York
- May 5: FREE Virtual Training: Performance Tuning and Schema Design - Webinar
- May 12: FREE Virtual Training: Intro to the Telegraf Data Collector - Webinar
Are you the organizer of a Go, Big Data, DevOps or IoT Meetup? We’d be happy to come out and support your event with a talk, workshop and food & drink sponsorship! Drop us a line to get a conversation started: [email protected].