In this post we’ll recap the most interesting InfluxDB related content you may have missed in the last week or so.
Announcements, Blogs, Videos and How-Tos
- Announcement: Two-Day Hands-On InfluxDB Training in SF – Aug 18-19
- FREE InfluxDB Virtual Training on June 9 at 8 AM Pacific: Mastering the InfluxDB CLI & Config File
- FREE InfluxDB Virtual Training on June 9 at 11 AM Pacific: InfluxDB Fundamentals
- InfluxDB Tech Tips – June 2, 2016
- InfluxDB Tech Tips – May 26, 2016
- June 26 InfluxDB SF Meetup: Clustering, Performance Tuning & Tech Tips
- New Video: Migrating from InfluxDB 0.8 and Up to 0.13
- New Video: InfluxDB vs Elasticsearch Benchmarks
- InfluxDB Inside!: Intel’s Internal IoT Platform for Real-Time Enterprise Analytics
- How to Build a Smart Meter Dashboard with InfluxDB
- New InfluxDB API Reference Guide
- How to Build an Open Source Process Historian with NodeOPCUA and InfluxDB
InfluxDB Clusters on Your Infrastructure
We are pleased to announce early access to InfluxDB Enterprise is now available! If you have been waiting for InfluxDB clustering to run on your infrastructure with the ability to rebalance nodes, plus a slick UI to deploy, manage and monitor the deployment, InfluxDB Enterprise is for you. Contact Sales to get a demo of InfluxDB Enterprise plus pricing information.
The Codepicnic service is heavily based on Docker containers and they needed a solution that allowed them to monitor the performance of their infrastructure and applications through customized metrics. By using InfluxDB they were able to aggregate these metrics and measure the impact of customer growth as part of their overall performance and act accordingly.
Codepicnic provides customized code environments ready to be used in seconds, directly in a browser. You get support for complete apps, libraries, databases or frameworks, without having to install anything.
Certa Scale uses Telegraf, InfluxDB and Chronograf as a monitoring tool for host nodes, as well as its containers. Since Certa Scale runs in a container, distributed over couple of nodes, the most compelling part of the TIC-stack was the ability to get it work with predefined databases and security mechanisms.
Certa Scale is a hyper-converged appliance based on Kubernetes. It’s an “all-in-one” scalable device. It offers complete cloud management & creative control for multiple websites, data centers, and assets across private and public infrastructure.
InfluxDB allowed Digipolis to store thousands of metrics from different devices with a 1 second granularity. Debugging has never been easier. They are now running a POC which will receive even more metrics from all kinds of IoT sensors in the city of Ghent, Belgium. The most compelling feature of the TICK-stack? The super performant Telegraf client!
Digipolis is a Belgium-based IT services firm with a focus on making smart cities and municipal services a reality.
Claim your InfluxDB Hoodie
Does your company have an application or product that uses InfluxDB in production? We’d love to feature it on influxdata.com and give you a shout out on social media. As a “thank you” gift, we’ll send you an InfluxDB hoodie and a pack of stickers. Just fill out this simple form and we’ll let you know when your entry is live and the hoodie is in the mail. Drop us a line at [email protected] if you have any questions. Thanks for the support!
- June 9: FREE InfluxDB Virtual Training at 8 AM Pacific: Mastering the InfluxDB CLI & Config File
- June 9: FREE InfluxDB Virtual Training at 11 AM Pacific: InfluxDB Fundamentals
- June 26: InfluxDB SF Meetup: Clustering, Performance Tuning & Tech Tips
- August 18-19: Two-Day Hands-On InfluxDB Training in SF – Aug 18-19
Are you the organizer of a Go, Big Data, DevOps or IoT Meetup? We’d be happy to come out and support your event with a talk, workshop and food & drink sponsorship! Drop us a line to get a conversation started: [email protected].