Release Announcement: Chronograf 1.6.1
Russ Savage /
Aug 02, 2018
A new maintenance release for Chronograf is now available:
- Chronograf 1.6.1 release notes
This release includes the following improvements:
- When importing a dashboard, users now have the ability to reconcile the sources on the dashboard.
- Text type template variables now update in the url and have a default state of empty.
- We fixed an issue where template variables were not being replaced properly in queries.
- In the Log Viewer, pressing play will now go to "now" and start live updating.
- Log viewer histogram displays properly when a basepath is enabled.
- Crosshairs and hover legend are displayed properly when building Alert Rules.
The binaries for the open source release can be found on our downloads page.