Release Announcement: Chronograf 1.7.12
Tim Hall /
Jun 21, 2019
A new maintenance releases for Chronograf is now available.
This maintenance release of Chronograf 1.7.12 includes the following fixes:
- Allow negative numbers for configured y-axis minimums.
- Properly update query time bounds when zooming in on a dashboard.
- Clarify wording of PagerDuty v1 deprecation message within the Kapacitor alert endpoint configuration page.
- Requesting info from an "unavailable source" no longer causes the page to hang.
- Add support for web workers in Internet Explorer 11 and Edge.
- Create Chronograf user before CentOS installation.
- Flux Technical Preview: Fix an issue where Flux responses weren't parsed correctly.
For community members, the latest releases can be downloaded here.