Release Announcement: Chronograf 1.8.10
Russ Savage /
Feb 10, 2021
A new maintenance release for Chronograf is now available.
- Chronograf 1.8.10 Release Notes
This maintenance release of Chronograf includes the following enhancements:
- Additional Metadata Query Support - Chronograf now supports InfluxQL meta queries that previously required the user to select a database first. This includes
DROP SERIEScommands among others. These have been added to the meta query dropdown list in the Data Explorer. For a full list of InfluxQL meta queries, see the InfluxQL documentation.
- Bitbucket OAuth2 Support - Chronograf now supports using Bitbucket OAuth2 as a generic OAuth2 provider. For instructions on configuring, please see the Chronograf OAuth2 documentation.
This release also includes the following fixes:
- ARM v5 Build - Fixed an issue in the build script that was generating incompatible builds for ARM v5.
- Log Viewer improvements - Fixed an issue that resulted in an endless networking loop and added full nanosecond precision when showing Timestamps to the Log Viewer.
- Data Explorer - Fixed an issue that was breaking the ability to save a query as a dashboard cell.
- Importing Dashboards - Resolved an issue where variables were not being remapped successfully.