A new maintenance release for Chronograf is now available.
- Chronograf 1.8.5 – Release Notes
This maintenance release of Chronograf includes the following fixes:
- Chronograf OAuth – Fixed an issue where public url was required for generic OAuth configurations
- Windows Support – Fixed a crash when starting Chronograf built by Go 1.14 on Windows
- Dashboarding – Resolved an issue where table sorting was not maintained on refresh and users no longer exit presentation mode when zooming out from a graph
- TICKscript Editor / Alert Rule Builder – Fixed TICKscript editor scrolling issues on Firefox and added global functions and string trimming to alert message validation
For community members, the latest releases can be downloaded here.