Release Announcement: Chronograf 1.8.7
Russ Savage /
Oct 07, 2020
A new maintenance release for Chronograf is now available.
- Chronograf 1.8.7 Release Notes
This maintenance release of Chronograf includes the following enhancements:
- Chronograf Security We added support for HTTP basic access authentication so that all HTTP requests to Chronograf are restricted to only selected users. You can enable it with the
--htpasswdcommand line flag. We have also added support for configuring TLS ciphers and versions as well as the default timeout for a session.
- Kapacitor You can now configure the Alerta token-prefix field in the browser. This was previously only available through Kapacitor configuration files.
It also includes the following fixes:
- Chronograf High Availability We now also migrate Chronograf users when switching between bolt or etcd as a metadata store.
- Dashboarding The refresh interval is now always defaulted to off when opening a dashboard.
- TICKscript Editor Added the
isPresentfield to the TICKscripts generated from the alert rule builder.
For community members, the latest releases can be downloaded here.