Release Announcement: Chronograf 1.8.7
By Russ Savage / Oct 07, 2020 / Chronograf, Release Notes
A new maintenance release for Chronograf is now available.
- Chronograf 1.8.7 Release Notes
This maintenance release of Chronograf includes the following enhancements:
- Chronograf Security We added support for HTTP basic access authentication so that all HTTP requests to Chronograf are restricted to only selected users. You can enable it with the
--htpasswdcommand line flag. We have also added support for configuring TLS ciphers and versions as well as the default timeout for a session.
- Kapacitor You can now configure the Alerta token-prefix field in the browser. This was previously only available through Kapacitor configuration files.
It also includes the following fixes:
- Chronograf High Availability We now also migrate Chronograf users when switching between bolt or etcd as a metadata store.
- Dashboarding The refresh interval is now always defaulted to off when opening a dashboard.
- TICKscript Editor Added the
isPresentfield to the TICKscripts generated from the alert rule builder.
For community members, the latest releases can be downloaded here.
Need more help? Contact support or check out the community forums.