Release Announcement: InfluxDB 1.7.3 and Chronograf 1.7.6
Russ Savage /
Jan 14, 2019
New maintenance releases for InfluxDB OSS and Chronograf are available now.
This maintenance release of InfluxDB 1.7.3 includes the following fixes:
- Updated Technical Preview of Flux to version 0.12.0
- Resolved an issue where invalid UTF-8 bytes in database or measurement names were preventing shards from opening
- Added user authentication and authorization support for Flux HTTP requests
- Added Flux query logging support
This maintenance release of Chronograf 1.7.6 includes the following fixes:
- Added support for Flux 0.12.0 including updated documentation
- Fixed an issue where meta node URL (InfluxDB Enterprise) and Kapacitor URL were being overwritten when editing a data source connection
For community members, InfluxDB 1.7.3 and Chronograf 1.7.6 can be downloaded here.