A new maintenance releases for InfluxDB OSS is available now.
- InfluxDB 1.7.7 — release notes
This maintenance release of InfluxDB 1.7.7 includes the following fixes:
- Modify the sort order for aggregates so that they are sorted by tag and then time.
- Use the timezone when evaluating time literals in subqueries.
- Fix CSV decoder bug where empty tag values cause an array index panic.
- Fix open/close race in SeriesFile.
- Sync series segment after truncate.
- Fix the ordering for selectors within a subquery with different outer tags.
For community members, the latest releases can be downloaded here.