Release Announcement: InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 11
By Nate Isley / May 31, 2019 / InfluxDB, Release Notes
A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha is available now. As described in our CTO Paul Dix’s original release announcement for InfluxDB 2.0, we will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these alpha builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage, but more for giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 11 release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha includes the following enhancements:
- Two new visualization types - heatmaps and scatter plots
- CLI arguments for configuring session length and renewal
- Added smooth line interpolation option for line graphs
- Updated Flux library to version 0.31.1. Check out the Flux library release for the latest updates.
Please download and explore our latest iteration. If you find issues or have questions, please post them in our InfluxDB Github Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far.
The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha can be downloaded here.