Release Announcement: InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 17
Russ Savage /
Aug 14, 2019
A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha is available now. As described in our CTO Paul Dix’s original release announcement for InfluxDB 2.0, we will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these alpha builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage, but more for giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 17 release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha includes the following enhancements:
- Added Dashboard Templates for the Telegraf GitHub and Apache plugins and fixed an issue where Dashboards weren't being automatically created when building Telegraf configurations.
- Added gzip compression to Flux query responses and increased the amount of data returned to the UI.
- Improved the Tasks API to limit the number of Task runs returned and order them correctly.
- Flux library update to version 0.39.0. Explore the Flux release for the latest updates.
Please download and explore our latest iteration. If you find issues or have questions, please post them in our InfluxDB Github Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far.
The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha can be downloaded here.