Release Announcement: InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 19
Russ Savage /
Oct 31, 2019
A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha is available now. As described in our CTO Paul Dix’s original release announcement for InfluxDB 2.0, we will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these alpha builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage, but more for giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 19 release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha includes the following enhancements:
- Upgraded to Clockface 1.0.3 which brings a host of minor UI bug fixes and enhancements.
- Lots of UI bugs were squashed which will make editing and building queries and dashboard much easier.
- Last run status and error messages are now being surfaced in the Tasks API, laying the foundation for notifying the user of Tasks that are erroring.
- Flux library update to version 0.52.0. Explore the Flux release for the latest updates.
Please download and explore our latest iteration. If you find issues or have questions, please post them in our InfluxDB Github Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far.
The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha can be downloaded here.