Release Announcement: InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 20
By Russ Savage / Nov 20, 2019 / InfluxDB, Release Notes
A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha is available now. As described in our CTO Paul Dix’s original release announcement for InfluxDB 2.0, we will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these alpha builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage, but more for giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 20 release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha includes the following enhancements:
- Upgraded to Clockface 1.0.6 which brings a host of UI bug fixes and enhancements. On Dashboards, the cell header has been redesigned and a new darker graph background are just a few of the more noticeable updates.
- Telegraf users can now quickly view and download just the InfluxDB v2 Output Plugin configuration from the UI.
- Single Stat graph type now supports displaying String fields in data.
- Flux library update to version 0.54.0. Explore the Flux release for the latest updates.
Please download and explore our latest iteration. If you find issues or have questions, please join our Community Slack, post them in our InfluxDB Github Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far.
The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha can be downloaded here.