Release Announcement: InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 21
By Russ Savage / Dec 13, 2019 / InfluxDB, Release Notes
A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha is available now. As described in our CTO Paul Dix’s original release announcement for InfluxDB 2.0, we will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these alpha builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage, but more for giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Alpha 21 release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha includes the following enhancements:
- Added support for Stacked Line Graphs, and fixed issues with rendering queries with fixed date ranges. We also updated the formatting of the times between Local and UTC to be consistent.
- The Packager API now supports exporting resources and is available from the command line with the
influx pkgcommand. This can be used to build and apply buckets, dashboards, and many other resources as configuration.
- We now support the basic transpolation of InfluxQL queries into Flux from the command line using the
influx transpilecommand. This will continue to improve and support more InfluxQL queries with each release.
- Flux library update to version 0.57.0. Explore the Flux release for the latest updates.
Please download and explore our latest iteration. If you find issues or have questions, please join our Community Slack, post them in our InfluxDB Github Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far.
The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Alpha can be downloaded here.