A new release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta is available now. We will be shipping regular updates as we add new features and fix issues. Please keep in mind that these beta builds are not meant for testing performance or production usage. Please join us in our InfluxDB Community Slack and help us by giving feedback on the functionality, user experience, and APIs. Please see our official announcement blog for a more detailed look at the capabilities and roadmap for InfluxDB 2.0 OSS.
- InfluxDB 2.0.0 Beta 16 — release notes
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta includes the following potentially BREAKING changes:
influxCommand — We have removed the
/packagesroute from the CLI. Going forward, you should be using the
influx applycommand for working with InfluxDB Templates.
- InfluxDB Templates — We now require defaults when using environment references in Templates. For more information, please see the examples in our Community Templates repository.
This release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta includes the following enhancements:
- InfluxDB CLI Tooling — We have added the ability to manage Dashboards in the CLI using the
influx dashboardscommand. We have also improved the
influx querycapability and removed the
influx reploption. The query api now sends queries directly to the
/queryendpoint to take advantage of all the improvements being added to the platform.
- InfluxDB UI Performance — We now apply aggregations automatically when large queries are issued in the browser. This reduces the amount of data being returned while maintaining the overall shape of the data. If you prefer not to use aggregations, you can still execute those raw queries by switching to the Flux script builder.
- Flux Query Engine — Flux has been upgraded to the latest version v0.77.1.
Please download and explore our latest release. If you find issues or have questions, please join our InfluxDB Community Slack, post them in our InfluxDB GitHub Repo or our Community Site and we will take a look. Thank you for all the interest and positive feedback so far.
The latest release of InfluxDB 2.0 Beta can be downloaded here.