A new release for InfluxDB Command Line Tools (CLI) is now available.
- InfluxDB CLI 2.1.1 — release notes
Key highlights for this InfluxDB CLI release include:
- This release upgrades the project to Go version 1.17.
- Fixed the shell completion for top-level
- Added global
--http-debugflag to the help text.
- Resolved an issue where we were incorrectly setting empty strings for IDs in permission resources.
- Added some detection and erroring out when we see incorrect positional args.
- We now respect value of
--hostflag when writing CLI configs during setup.
The latest open source release can be found on our downloads page.