Release Announcement: InfluxDB Enterprise 1.7.7
Tim Hall /
Jul 12, 2019
A new maintenance release is available for InfluxDB Enterprise.
- InfluxDB Enterprise 1.7.7 release notes
This maintenance release of InfluxDB 1.7.7 includes all of the following fixes contained within InfluxDB 1.7.7 OSS:
- Adds TLS to RPC calls. If verifying certificates, uses the TLS setting in the configuration passed in with
retry-rate-limitconfiguration value for hinted handoff queue draining.
- Always forward Anti-Entropy (AE) repair to next node. Previously, AE would only forward a repair to the next node if there were changes to repair on the current node. There can be cases where no repair is needed on the current node but are needed on the next.
- Improve hinted handoff metrics to include
Two other important points:
- The Technical Preview of Flux was not advanced in this release. It remains at version 0.24.0. Flux will be updated in the next monthly maintenance release.
- Known Issue: https://github.com/influxdata/influxdb/issues/14265 introduces a large number of additional log lines which cannot be disabled. This will be addressed in the next monthly maintenance release.
For our InfluxDB Enterprise customers, log in to the InfluxDB Enterprise portal and download the binaries from there.